Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Camp raglan was usual enough

Camp raglan was usual enough

Camp raglan was usual enough it had; hyper children, tired adults,
a big gym, a
kitchen, lots of stories, a great view, a strong hammock, a stage,
lots of activities
and even a bmx track that I never went on.
My friends and I did what most friends did-have fun,
stayed up all night being
quiet, played games, stared at the cows trying to communicate,
climbed like a
fast monkey, sprinted to the swings like a cheater,
getting frozen to death in the
swimming pool, being scared in the burma trail, waiting in line for food
Doing nothing important!

By Ana

This is my writing for Camp. We read a poem similar to mine, and used it as our model. I hope you enjoyed reading my writing. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana,
    I like your camp writing, it tells a lot about the 3 days we spent at camp! Great job! :)
    Have a great day,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete